FREE SHIPPING + FREE GIFTS WITH PURCHASE ABOVE SGD150
Collection, Use and Sharing of Personal Data
3. Examples of personal data we may collect from you include your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number and date of birth.
4. We may collect personal data from you in the following ways:
(a) When you submit any form on the Site
(b) When you visit our website through a browser which has cookies enabled
(c) When you purchase products through our Site or conduct certain transactions (such as returns or refunds)
(d) When you communicate with us (such as by telephone or email)
(e) When request to be included in services provided by us (such as subscribing to our mailing lists)
(f) When you apply for employment with us
5. Your personal data will be used for various purposes including:
(a) Processing your purchase of products on the Site, including processing your payment for purchase
(b) Verifying your identity
(c) Meeting or complying with applicable laws, rules and regulations
(d) Providing you with assistance (such as by answering your queries or responding to your feedback)
(e) Direct marketing (such as through email or text message)
(f) Conducting market research, customer profiling analysis, customer pattern analysis, statistical and trend analysis; and
(g) Internal administrative purposes.
6. To provide our services to you, we may share your personal data (including transferring it out of Singapore) with third party service providers (such as third party payment agents or network operators), third party businesses that we work in collaboration with and government bodies.
7. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (“PDPA”) and its subsidiary legislation and guidelines.
8. Providing your personal data to us is voluntary. You can use the Site without disclosing your personal data, although we may not be able to provide you with certain services and products.
Links to Third Party Websites
10. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these third party websites before providing any personal data to them.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Data
11. You may contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at 62 Ubi Road 1 #07-20 Oxley Bizhub 2 Singapore 408734 if you have any questions on how your personal data is used by us or wish to review or correct your personal data
Opting Out or Withdrawing Your Consent
12. You may withdraw your consent for the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data by contacting us at email@example.com or writing to us at 62 Ubi Road 1 #07-20 Oxley Bizhub 2 Singapore 408734. Please allow 14 days for us to process your request for withdrawal, and we will thereafter not collect, use and/or disclose your personal data as requested by you.
13. Your personal data will be retained the period it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, for business or legal purposes or for compliance with applicable laws. It will thereafter be securely destroyed or anonymized.
14. You understand and agree that we may not be able to provide certain services to you if you withdraw your consent, and that we may be entitled to collect, use or disclose your personal data notwithstanding your withdrawal as authorised under the PDPA.
15. We will put in place reasonable security arrangements to protect your personal data and process it securely, and guard against unauthorized use, access or leakage of your personal data.
16. Nonetheless, you understand and agree that we shall not be liable for unauthorized use of your personal data by third parties that are wholly beyond our control.