FREE SHIPPING + FREE GIFTS WITH PURCHASE ABOVE SGD150
1. We are Minthedimensions Pte. Ltd. UEN No. 201928809W, a company incorporated in Singapore at 62 Ubi Road 1 #07-20 Oxley Bizhub 2 Singapore 408734.
2. These terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) apply to www.minthed.co (the “Site”) and form the terms and conditions on which we provide products and services to you. Please read through the T&Cs carefully before you use the Site. By using the Site, you agree that you have read the T&Cs and agree to be bound by the T&Cs.
3. We may from time to time revise the T&Cs (which are incorporated by reference into the T&Cs) at our sole discretion and without notice to you. The revised T&Cs shall be effective from the date of posting on the Site and your continued use of the Site indicates your agreement to the T&Cs as posted. We advise that you check for updates to the T&Cs and/or guidelines before using the Site.
5. You may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the T&Cs.
6. By using this Site, you warrant that (a) you are at least 18 years of age, or if you are below 18 years of age you are under the supervision of your parent or legal guardian or they have given consent for your use of the Site; and (b) all information supplied by you to us is current, complete, true and accurate.
7. “Force Majeure Event” means acts of God, acts of war, terrorism or civil unrest, industrial action, fire, flood, elements of weather or health epidemics declared by the World Health Organization or any other event beyond the reasonable control of a Party and which affects the general public of the Party’s local jurisdiction.
8. “Intellectual Property Rights” means all intellectual property rights whether registered or not, including but not limited to copyright, trademarks or business names, design rights, logos, patents, know-how, trade secrets and database rights related to and in connection with the Site, our services or our products.
9. “Personal Data” means any data about a user who can be identified from that data, or from that data and other information that we have or are likely to have access to.
10. “We”, “us”, “our” means Minthedimensions Pte. Ltd; “you”, ‘your” or “user” means any user of the Site and/or our services; and “party” means of them.
C. User Account
11. You are required to create and maintain an account with us in order to use our services.
12. By creating an account with us, you:
(a) Agree to provide and maintain current, complete, true and accurate information about yourself. You agree that your failure to provide current, complete, true and accurate information about yourself may affect your ability to use our services, including accessing the Site.
(c) Agree that it is your responsibility to keep your account details, including your login details and password, confidential at all times. Please contact us if you suspect that your account’s security is at risk, or that there has been unauthorized use or access of your account.
(d) Agree that you may not transfer your account to any party without our prior written consent.
(e) Agree that you are fully responsible and liable for the acts, omissions and other activities of any other persons you have authorized to access or use your account on your behalf, regardless of whether such persons acted according to your instructions.
(f) Agree that we will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these provisions.
13. We reserve the right to refuse registration or de-register your account at our sole discretion without having to assign any reason.
D. Intellectual Property Rights
14. We are the owner or licensee of all Intellectual Property Rights in the Site and the content published on it. No part of the Site or any content of the Site may be reproduced, republished, distributed, transferred, mirrored, framed, hyperlinked, transmitted or otherwise used or stored in any server, system or equipment in any form without our prior written consent.
E. Advertisements and Links to Third Party Websites
15. Advertisements on the Site do not constitute our endorsement or recommendation of the advertised product, service or organization and we disclaim all liability in relation to information or content posted on the Site by advertisers.
G. Prohibited Activities
19. You shall not:
(a) use the Site in breach of the law or for any illegal purpose;
(b) post or transmit any content or material that infringes third party intellectual property rights, is confidential, untrue, fraudulent, stolen, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, libelous, abusive, threatening, offensive or otherwise objectionable in our sole opinion or that is illegal under any applicable law;
(c) collect any data from the Site other than in compliance with the T&Cs; and
(d) use any software, device or other instrument to attempt to interfere with another’s use and enjoyment of the Site, gain unauthorized access or take any action that could impair, disable, corrupt, overburden or otherwise interfere with the proper working of the Site, another computer network or system connected to the Site, or another’s computer or mobile device, including through the use or upload of any software or material that you know or have reason to suspect contains malicious code, Trojans, viruses or other harmful material or components.
H. Product Availability, Pricing and Descriptions
20. You acknowledge and agree that all orders for products are subject to availability and that we may remove products from our Site at our sole discretion. All products are intended for domestic use only and not for commercial or industrial use unless otherwise stated.
21. The images of products on our Site are for illustrative purposes only and may vary from the actual products. We do not warrant that information made available on our Site including product descriptions are error-free, complete, reliable or accurate.
22. Due to the nature of wood, products made with wood are unique and may vary in characteristics such as color, grain, marks and tonality even if they are made from the same piece of wood. You expressly agree that such variations are not defects.
23. We reserve the right to amend the price of products from time to time at our sole discretion and without notice to you.
I. Orders & Payment
24. You may place an order for a product by following the shopping process on our Site and making payment.
25. The price payable by you for the product shall be the price listed on the Site at the time your order is transmitted to us. If we discover an error in pricing, we will notify you as soon as possible and you will have the option of cancelling the order or confirming the order at the correct price. We will treat the order as cancelled if we are unable to contact you within 48 hours. Unless otherwise stated, all prices are subject to applicable taxes and delivery charges.
26. Your order will only be accepted by us when we send you an order confirmation email. No contract in respect of the purchase of a product will come into existence between you and us until your order has been accepted by us.
27. Except for customized orders, you may cancel an order within 48 hours after the order has been placed, and we will issue you a full refund. Please note that orders cannot be cancelled once it has been arranged for delivery.
28. We reserve the right not to accept your order at our sole discretion without any liability, including for reasons such as insufficient stock. In the event your order is not accepted, we will issue you a full refund.
29. Payment for orders may be made via PayPal and bank transfers. By placing an order, you represent and warrant that you are the owner of the PayPal or bank account or are duly authorized to use the said account for the purchase of the product. You acknowledge and agree that payment is processed by third party payment system providers and we do not process or retain any payment information. By using the Site, you expressly agree that we are not responsible or liable for any acts, omissions or defaults of third party payment system providers.
30. You will be informed of the delivery options and delivery costs during checkout. Upon confirmation of your order, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time and date for your order via email. You agree that time is not of the essence with respect to delivery and that neither we nor our agents shall be liable for any delay.
31. Orders are delivered by our local delivery partner to the address specified in your order. You expressly agree that you are solely responsible for ensuring the accuracy of your order and that we are not responsible if the address stated in the order is incorrect.
32. We reserve the right to cancel your order if you fail to take delivery of the product(s).
33. You agree that it is your responsibility to ensure that the product(s) can fit into lifts, doorways, ceiling heights, corridors and staircases without issue before ordering the product(s) for delivery.
34. However, if delivery is unsuccessful as the product(s) could not fit into the lifts, doorways, ceiling heights, corridors or staircases of the address specified in the order, a mandatory surcharge may apply at our discretion.
35. Delivery via staircases and tight spaces including narrow corridors and low ceiling areas will be at your own risk.
36. You agree that knocks and bumps are unavoidable during delivery and delivery is at your own risk.
37. All products sold are non-refundable. We only accept exchanges if the product received has a manufacturing defect and/or is incorrect based on your order.
38. To return your product for an exchange, please email us at email@example.com. The product must be returned to us in its original condition and packaging, together with your receipt within 20 days of receiving the product. Please note that delivery of the product back to our warehouse will be at your cost while the delivery of the replacement product will not be charged.
39. We reserve the right not to accept your returned product if the product is returned to us outside the 20 days return period or in an unacceptable condition. In this event, we may deliver it back to you at your cost.
L. Risk and Title
40. The product(s) will be at your risk from the time of self-collection or delivery to the address specified in the order. Ownership of the product(s) will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the product(s), including delivery charges of returned products rejected by us.
M. Warranties and Liability
41. You agree that your use and/or access of the Site and our services is at your sole risk. The products, services and information on the Site are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We disclaim all implied and express warranties relating to our services and our products, including but not limited to any implied warranties or implied terms as to our products’ merchantability, quality, non-infringement or fitness for purpose, even if such purpose or condition was made known or may be known to us.
42. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we expressly disclaim any warranty, representation or guarantee as to:
(a) your access of the Site, or that the functions of the Site shall be error free, defect free, secure or uninterrupted; and
(b) the completeness, accuracy or reliability of any information or content on the Site.
43. Please note that improper use of products may result in injury to you or another person. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you or anyone else arising from any:
(a) failure to comply with instructions or guidelines provided by us relating to the use or installation of the products;
(b) failure to comply with this T&Cs;
(c) use of the product in a manner not in accordance with how the product would be used by a reasonable person, or in a manner not authorized by us in writing;
(d) modification of the product that has not been authorized by us in writing;
(e) fair wear and tear of the products;
(f) use of or access to the Site, or inability to use or access the Site, or any failure, error, defect, delay, omission, computer virus, transmission, software or hardware problems or any other action as a result (whether directly or indirectly) of the use or access of this Site; and
(g) use of or reliance on information or content on this Site by you or any third party, including without limitation any error, mistake, infringement, falsehood, defamation or other material or omission that might give rise to any action or claim.
44. You expressly agree that we shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or special damage or for damages for loss of profit or revenue, whether arising from contract, tort, statute or otherwise.
45. To the extent that the exclusion of liability under these T&Cs is not permitted by law, our aggregate cumulative liability under any order shall not exceed the sum that you have paid to us under that order.
46. Nothing in these T&Cs affects Users’ statutory rights, or limits or excludes our liability in respect of losses caused by fraud or any other liability that cannot be excluded by law.
47. You agree to indemnify and hold us and our agents, their employees, officers, directors and representatives harmless from and against any and all claims, actions, proceedings, losses, damages, costs and expenses (including legal expenses on a full indemnity basis) arising out of or in any way connected to any breach by you of the T&Cs and your use of the Site, including (a) any claims of infringement of a third party’s rights; and (b) damage to property, bodily injury or death.
48. We reserve the right to determine if there is a breach of the T&Cs at our sole discretion.
49. We may terminate access to the Site without prior notice to you and at our sole discretion for certain reasons, including without limitation (a) your breach of the T&Cs; (b) infringement of intellectual property rights; or (c) request by law enforcement or other government agencies; or (d) unexpected operational issues.
50. Our termination of your access to the Website is in addition to and without prejudice to any rights or remedies we may have under the T&Cs, at law or in equity.
51. Illegality: If any part of the T&Cs is void, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be modified to the extent that renders it valid, legal or enforceable and the other provisions of the T&Cs shall not be affected.
52. Remedies and waivers: No failure or delay on our part in exercising any right or remedy under the T&Cs shall operate as a waiver thereof. The rights and remedies provided in the T&Cs are cumulative and not exclusive of any other rights or remedies provided by law or otherwise.
53. If either party is prevented or delayed in the performance of this Agreement as a result of a Force Majeure Event (“the Affected Party”) and gives written notice thereof to the other Party of the Force Majeure Event, the Affected Party shall be excused from the performance from the date of such notice for as long as such Force Majeure Event shall continue, provided that the Affected Party shall resume its obligations as soon as such Force Majeure Event ceases.
54. Third parties: A person or entity who is not a party to the T&Cs shall have no right to enforce any term of the T&Cs.
55. Governing law: The T&Cs shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.